-Orr- 2012 DEMO REEL -Orr- 2012 DEMO REEL

Phenomenal work, as always. :D

...Also this is gonna drive me insane, is the song that guitar-ey section starting around 2:57 is from available to download anywhere? Or is it a currently unreleased song/soundtrack from a game? I can't really express just how badly I want to hear it in full. XD

Run or Fight? Run or Fight?

In a nutshell...

This song has been looping for 2-ish hours now. I don't think I need to say anything else. :D

Metical - Revolution Metical - Revolution

PROMOTION!

You have been promoted to President of Win. This song just gets better and better as it progresses. Some of that orchestral stuff was amazing.

Serenade of Storms Serenade of Storms

Brilliant.

Back when I was a kid, I was a complete LoZ: Ocarina of Time fanboy, and one of the reasons was the music that was featured in the game.

The way you've managed to combine two of my favorite pieces of music from that game is nothing short of masterful.

10/10, 5/5.

Now if you'll excuse me... there's an N64 that you've inspired me to play once again.

BlazingDragon responds:

LoZ: Ocarina of Time was an epic game in many regards. One distinctive aspect of the game lies in its powerful music. I love how Koji Kondo has used simplistic melodies and leitmotifs to effectively convey such a sense of beauty.

The ocarina melodies are very fun to arrange. The source material is simple enough that the ReMixer has plenty of room to include original material and manipulate melodic ideas. I have been quite liberal in my arrangement here, but the source is still there. It is a joy working with such amazing themes!

Thank you very much for your review!
~Blaze

F-Zero Mute city remix 4 !! F-Zero Mute city remix 4 !!

Wow.

Not as heavy as any other version I've heard of this song, but if it were in the game, you'd get the feeling of "This is the last, and most important race. Ever. Don't screw it up, now!"

Nice work =D

Gorekiller responds:

... Yes, it isn't heavy but, at least, it's energetic ! Thanks for the review !

O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL

You are a freaking LEGEND.

Gorekiller responds:

No, I'm not a legend... I'm the Legend Of Zelda Remixer ! That's all ! Thanks for the 98th review !

Die crazy frog, die!!! Die crazy frog, die!!!

Thats HEAPS good!!!

Its what sane people think about that fucking frog, with metal...PERFECT XD

Xenogenocide responds: